Meet Our Keynote Speaker: Mike Massimino
An astronaut, the first person to tweet from space, a recurring character on The Big Bang Theory, and now a bestselling author, Mike grew up a working class kid whose seemingly unreachable dream of becoming an astronaut and flying in space was realized in a journey that was accomplished with hard work and humor. After two missions to the Hubble Telescope and four space walks to make critical repairs to the telescope, Mike is now a Columbia University professor, the Senior Space Advisor for the Air & Space Museum, an author, television host and more.
At PersoniFest, Mike will share his perspective on teamwork, innovation and leadership as we ascend to new heights!
Agenda Sneak Peek!
We can’t wait for you to join us in Colorado Springs for three action-packed days of thought leadership, training and education. While the full agenda will not be published until January, here is a sneak peek of some sessions that we have confirmed:
Our Picks for Personify360 Users:
- The "ABCs" of Marketing: Always Be ConvertingWhile Sales teams aim to “always be closing,” marketers operate under a similar philosophy. Attendees will leave this session with a better understanding of the current challenge faced by today’s association marketers, how marketing practices can balance the need for retention as well as recruitment, and the combination of data sets to create effective marketing campaigns.
- Plug n' Play: Personify Integrations Made EasyThe National Association of Secondary School Principals will share their journey of building an integration between Personify and third-party systems using Personify’s iPaaS solution including the good, the bad and the lessons learned!
- Accounting Tips and Tricks in Personify360This PersoniFest favorite for accounting and finance gurus will be back again in 2020! We invite you to take a seat at the Tips & Tricks roundtable to learn from other accounting professionals using Personify360 to improve their processes and streamline operations as well as share tips of your own!
- Roundtable: Learning Key Insights from Community ManagersA brand-new concept this year that will surely become an attendee favorite! This roundtable will bring together community managers from different types of organizations to talk about their successes, challenges and what it takes to cultivate a community.
- Getting Your Membership Active Online: Communicating the Value of Digital MembershipFrom trends in young member acquisition to changes in social channel usage, hear what the data tells us about successful strategies to help your community stand out as a value-driver for your members.
- Power Your Programs with Online Community EventsWhether scheduling volunteer opportunities and assigning roles, building mentorship office hours, or facilitating member-hosted engagements, this session will help you uncover the power of events functionality within your online community.
Our Picks for Personify A2Z Events Users:
- From A to Z: Top 20 Trends for Event Professionals in 2020The must-attend session for anyone planning an expo, meeting or conference in the coming year! Personify’s Rich Vallaster shares the top trends and game-changing ideas for organizations to increase attendance and retention, improve the attendee experience and drive revenue.
- A2Z Events Boot Camp: Business Intelligence and ReportingYou’ll walk away from this training as a report-building pro using A2Z Events’ business intelligence and reporting engine. Need to see booth sales in the last seven days? Need to visualize your sales across multiple years or events? Together we’ll build a report for that!
- Engagement Beyond the BoothEvent technology, creative activations and online communities are offering new opportunities to engage all audiences before, during, and after events. Learn some of the most innovative and effective event technology tools and sponsorship ideas that are maximizing time, speeding connections and increasing the value of your event during the entire lifecycle.
Our Picks for Wild Apricot Users:
- Simple Strategies to Increase Your Online Event Registration by 200%Is it getting harder for you to increase your online registrations? Have you spent hours promoting campaigns on social media, but the numbers won't budge? In this session, you’ll learn a simple strategy to maximize registrations and help ensure your next event is a well-attended success.
- Wild Apricot Mobile App: Ways to Save Time and Manage Your Organization On the GoCurious about Wild Apricot’s mobile app? This is the session for you! We’ll teach attendees how to use the app to save time, access information and effectively perform routine tasks right from your smartphone.
- Wild Apricot Roundtable: Tips, Tricks, Feedback and MoreDo you have a Wild Apricot success story to share? Do you want to learn how others have achieved their goals? Join this roundtable discussion facilitated by Coach Mark to discuss effective strategies, popular workarounds, and handy tips and tricks to help you and your organization thrive.
But There’s More…
We’ll be sharing more news soon about additional education sessions at PersoniFest that include:
- Developer Day – To include training on Web Designer, SaaS API’s, Single Sign On and more!
- Free consulting hours available with Personify360 and Community consultants
- An extensive list of Personify360 training sessions in the following areas:
- Personify360 SaaS trainings for admins, users and accountants
- Personify iPaaS & integrations
- Data Analyzer
- Intercompany transactions
- New ebusiness features
- … and more!
Stay tuned as the full agenda and accredited sessions will be released in January!